Beatles Bootleg Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Introduce yourself, we want to get to know our members!

2 posters

Go down

Please Introduce yourself, we want to get to know our members! Empty Please Introduce yourself, we want to get to know our members!

Post  Isaiah Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:36 pm

All too often I see it on many different forums, people join, and post, but, don't introduce themselves. Please introduce yourself here! We want to get to know you, please start a thread. Enjoy your stay here!

~Isaiah
Isaiah
Isaiah
Admin

https://beatlesbootleg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce yourself, we want to get to know our members! Empty Introducing the Los Paranoias

Post  los paranoias Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi there.

My name isn't Los Paranoias and I am 42 years old.
Been a Beatles fan since the age of....ten?
My brother had the Help! LP, my first purchase was the R&R Music double LP.
My first bootleg was "Vancouver 1964", found on a Parisian flea market in the summer of 1983. I also bought a Japanese copy of "Wedding Album" there & then.

I wish this forum success. I wish people would be more "cool" about all things. And then we'd have world peace.
los paranoias
los paranoias

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce yourself, we want to get to know our members! Empty Re: Please Introduce yourself, we want to get to know our members!

Post  Isaiah Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Great Reply! Good to have you LP! cheers

~Isaiah

P.S tell your friends about our forum! Very Happy
Isaiah
Isaiah
Admin

https://beatlesbootleg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Please Introduce yourself, we want to get to know our members! Empty Re: Please Introduce yourself, we want to get to know our members!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum