Beatles Bootleg Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules Of This forum.

Go down

The Rules Of This forum. Empty The Rules Of This forum.

Post  Isaiah Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:33 pm

First Of All, Thank you for joining this forum. It is wonderfully diverse, and a splendid time is guaranteed for all. I would like to make this clear, though, you must follow these rules, if you are to be a member here:

1. This is a three strikes- your out kind of forum. By "Strikes", I mean warnings. Warnings are something that an administrator, or a moderator can issue to your account. You will be notified if you receive one. Your first one means that from that point on, your posts will be monitored more closely, a second one means that you are a likely candidate for being permanently banned from this forum, and a third means that you will be unconditionally, and permanently banned forever. You and Your IP are outta here.
2. No Trolling. If you choose to do this, you will be given a permanent ban to your IP address. Unlike Other offenses, this will be an unconditional ban, and, it does not require three warnings, an administrator or moderator can choose to do this at any time.
3. No Spamming. If you choose to do this, you will be given a permanent ban to your IP address. Unlike Other offenses, this will be an unconditional ban, and, it does not require three warnings, an administrator or moderator can choose to do this at any time.
4. No Bashing others viewpoints. If You Choose to do this, you will be given a warning.
5. Keep the profanity to a limit. Posts that are uncensored and contain strong language will be edited, and a warning will be issued to your account. Some language is acceptable, as long as it's not too profane.
6. Post in the appropriate forum please. Your thread will be moved if it is posted in the wrong section. No warning will be issued unless you keep constantly posting in completely irrelevant sections, after which time, a moderator or administrator may choose to issue a warning to your account.
7. No unneeded or excessive use of punctuation such as "!", "?" etc as it just wastes space. Same with smileys. Only a few are necessary to convey the meaning of what you post. If we feel that you are abusing punctuation or smileys, we will first ask you politely to stop, via PM. If you do not stop after we ask you to, an administrator or moderator may choose to issue a warning to your account.
8. Type as clearly as possible "Chat speak" may be easy to type, but, it borders on impossible to read. Failure to type clearly will result in a warning.
9. This is not your forum. It's mine, please treat me with respect. Failure to do so will result in a warning being issued to your account.
10. Always get my approval before listing bootlegs for sale, or the thread will be deleted.
11. A little common sense goes a long way. Anything I haven't stated, which is obviously morally wrong, will be deleted and/or punished according to severity of the offense.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Enjoy the forum, and thank you for registering!

~Isaiah

P.S, report all offenses to me immediately, please. To do so, use the report button beneath posts, please. Smile
Isaiah
Isaiah
Admin

https://beatlesbootleg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum